50 Scientific Researched Facts of Colloidal Silver
Here are 50 scientifically proven benefits of Colloidal Silver. These benefits have been backed up by scientific research articles/papers & journals.
1. Colloidal Silver is non-allergic and antimicrobial
2. Colloidal Silver can boots healing process and the immune system
3. Dr. Bob Beck claims Colloidal Silver cures for an almost astounding number of ailments from the cold and flu to lupus, aids and cancer.
4. Dr. Bob Beck has reported that silver in a colloidal state eliminates virtually all known pathogens, viruses, fungi, bacteria, protozoa, and yeasts.
5. James Collins, a biomedical engineer at Boston University states:
"The antimicrobial treatment could help to solve modern bacterial resistance"
6. The antimicrobial activity of silver has been regonized by clinicians for over 100 years.
7. Silver containers was used by ancients to keep water and other fluids fresh
8. In Ayurvedic medicine, silver is used in small amounts as a tonic, elixir or rejuvenative agent for patients debilitated by age or disease.
9. In the early 1800s, doctors used silver sutures in surgical wounds with very successful results
10. Prior to the introduction of antibiotics, Colloidal Silver was used widely in hospitals and has been known as a bactericide for at least 1200 years
11. Colloidal Silver has been proven to remove malaria parasites from the blood
12. Colloidal Silver prevents oral fungal infections
13. Silver nanoparticles kill fungus that causes dandruff
14. Colloidal Silver kills and eradicates influenza
15. Colloidal Silver naturally boosts the immune system
16. According to the National Institutes of Health, Colloidal Silver can prevent infections and viruses
17. Colloidal Silver has demonstrated inhibitory activity against various viruses such as Hepatitis B.
18. Silver nanoparticles are now used as part of clothing, food containers, wound dressings, ointments, implant coatings, and other items
19. Today, silver ions are used to control bacterial growth in a variety of medical applications, including dental work, catheters, and the healing of burn wounds
20. Colloidal Silver can be used to treat Candida
21. Colloidal Silver has been used to treat extreme Halophilic Archea
22. Silver nanoparticles has been used as Oral Cancer treatment
23. Colloidal Silver has been used as a treatment against infections by hundreds of thousands of individuals in the United States.
24. The FDA has approved silver compounds for clinical use and various versions have been formulated by compounding pharmacies
25. In ancient Indian medical system (Ayurveda) silver has been described as thera- peutic agent for many diseases
26. Historically, silver jewellery, wares and cutlery was considered to impart health benefits to the users.
27. Nanoscale colloidal elemental silver is widely found in diverse consumer products, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals
28. More than 10 MILLION bottles of 'True Colloidal Silver' have been sold around the world. There have been no reported cases of negative side effects or argyria.
29. According to Wikipedia: The medical uses of silver include its use in wound dressings, creams, and as an antibiotic coating on medical devices
30. Today, silver and silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) are used in a wide range of healthcare, food industry, domiciliary applications, and are commonly found in hard surface materials and textiles.
31. Colloidal Silver can be used to treat and heal burn wounds
32. Silver is a broad‐spectrum antimicrobial agent that is gaining more and more importance in the wound‐management industry.
33. According to the American Journal of Nursing, dressings containing silver enhances wound healing
34. Silver has been developed for use in water purification, wound care, bone prostheses, reconstructive orthopaedic surgery, cardiac devices, catheters and surgical appliances
35. According to the NIH from a scientific study it took silver nanoparticles the time of 135 min to kill all the bacteria in the experiment
36. Silver dressings may increase the probability of venous leg ulcer healing compared with nonadherent dressings
37. Topical Silver is widely used for preventing wound infection
38. According to the Journal of Clinical Nursing studies found that silver dressings significantly improved wound healing
39. According to the FDA, silver dressings help reduce infections from pressure, venous and diabetic ulcers
40. The FDA also mention that silver dressings help reduce infections from first and second degree burns
41. Silver tube coatings have been use in pneumonia prevention
42. In 2007, The FDA announced that it has cleared for marketing a breathing tube coated with a thin layer of silver. The coating, a material known to have antimicrobial properties, reduces the risk that patients on ventilators will acquire pneumonia while in the hospital.
43. The antimicrobial use of silver compounds pivots on the 100-year-old application of silver nitrate, silver foil, and silver sutures for the prevention and treatment of ocular, surgical, and dental infections.
44. From 1990 silver has been used in bone implants, cardiovascular devices and dental products
45. Silver has a long history in water purification from the monarchs of Egypt the Middle East and the Maharaja of Jaipur (India)
46. These days, silver-copper filters are used in many hospitals to control risks of MRSA
47. Silver has been used as a water disinfectant
48. According to The Guardian:
Colloidal Silver contributed towards saving lives in the third world!
49. According to the New York Times:
Silver removed 98 to 100 percent of the bacteria from contaminated water, making it safe to drink
50. Colloidal Silver has been used to treat minor to severe burns
All references are provided in the links above.
Here at Colloidal Earth we only specialise in True Colloidal Silver. This not to be confused with 'ionic silver.' True Colloidal Silver is the ONLY Colloidal Silver product on the market that is safe and DOES NOT argyria.
"Due to the very low concentration of ionic silver and small particle size, true silver colloids DO NOT cause argyria, a condition that causes the skin to turn blue-gray."