Healthy skin forms a defensive barrier against wind and heat, bacteria, yeasts, and other infections. Your skin usually contains fats and oils that keep the skin cells plump, merged, and serves as waterproofing elements. During a flare-up of eczema, your skin loses these fats and oils so that the skin dries out and no longer defends against infection or irritant substances.
The causes of eczema are not fully understood, but most sufferers have specific triggers that can provoke a flare-up. Common triggers include exposure to certain house dust mites, animals, pollens, abrasive clothing, heat, soap or detergents, and even stress. Many of us struggle with eczema or have children who suffer from it, and it can be a real challenge to cope with.
There are several types of eczema, and it’s possible to have more than one type at any time. All types’ causes’ redness and itching, and some may cause your skin to blister, ‘weep’ or peel or be very dry.
Why you need colloidal silver to treat Eczema
- Colloidal Silver is a liquid of micro-silver particles, suspended in ultra-pure water. It is highly effective because of its ability to fight bacteria and heal the skin. Before the introduction of penicillin, it was regularly used to treat skin infections, including eczema, because of its abilities to fight bacteria and yeasts.
- It’s a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, killing the bacteria causing the inflammation in the affected areas. Constant scratching can cause the skin to bleed, leaving it open to infection.
- It enhances the immune system, equipping your body to help heal itself.
- It is a natural antihistamine. It will soothe away irritations and relieve itching.
- It is used as the first defense against any skin conditions.
Finally, as an antioxidant, colloidal silver works to protect the skin from damaging and pollution particles. Furthermore, it acts as a shield against free radicals which have been known to wreak havoc in ways big and small from triggering chronic conditions like eczema to provoking a pimple or two. With this, it reinforces the skin’s barrier, while boosting repair and healing.