There is growing alertness of the negative consequences that many drugs entail. While it is not about being puritanical and demonizing any substance that comes from a laboratory, the truth is that some are highly damaging, in addition to many ' medicines' are not really designed to cure but only to disappear the effects or to maintain health on the brink of illness.
The above also applies to animals. If there are such aberrant phenomena in the human health industry, it is difficult to imagine what happens with industrial medicines for pets. Haven said this; it is a good idea to look for natural alternatives to fight your pet illnesses.
Benefits of Colloidal Silver for pets
- In recent time, colloidal silver for pets is becoming very popular as owners seeking more natural options to take care of their four-legged friends abound. Colloidal silver works as a natural hot spot treatment for your pets. It is used in cuts, wounds, burns, flea and insects bites. Veterinarians even recommend colloidal silver for pets because it provides best non-toxic variety for any skin issues that might affect your pet.
- Colloidal silver is an excellent alternative to pharmaceutical antibiotics and prescription or over-the-counter anti-fungal treatments for your pets. It can be administered to your pet in food or water or applied to their skin or hair a couple of times a day.
- A few drops of colloidal silver in a cotton ball makes an eyewash excellent for pets with eyes infections. For instance, Persian cats are especially prone to this type of infections and should have their eyes washed daily. Using colloidal silver provides additional antibiotic protection.
- One or two drops of colloidal silver in the ears of a cat or a dog with an ear infection is a safe, quick and effective way of safely treating them. There is no need for a trip to the veterinaries or expensive pharmaceuticals. A few drops of colloidal silver can do the job in a day or two.
More ways to keep pets healthy with colloidal silver
- Many people like to brush their pet’s teeth. Colloidal silver can be applied directly on your pet's mouth to help reduce bacteria, heal oral tissues and keep gums and teeth clean.
- Whether your pets live indoors or outdoors, they will be healthier and cleaner when you consistently use colloidal silver.
- Your pet’s bed can be kept clean and free of bacteria and parasites when it is regularly sprayed with undiluted colloidal silver and left to air.
- One or two tablespoons of colloidal silver into your pet’s food or water dish will boost their immune system and help prevent disease.
- If your pet is injured, spray or colloidal silver on the wound. If possible, bandage it until it heals.
Your pets are part of your family. It is crucial you care for them as family members with colloidal silver and protect them from unnecessary visits to the veterinarian. By so doing, your pets will be healthier and live longer.
All our products are superior quality and are derived from natural sources. We are environmentally friendly, and our packaging is recyclable, animal-friendly and does not promote animal testing. Your pet is wholly protected with our product because we love your pet as much as you do.
Furthermore, Colloidal Earth has been recommended by Catster Magazine as a great natural antibiotic for cat's eye, ear and skin infections.