For centuries, Colloidal silver has been used to support good health, and studies also continue to show that colloidal silver outperforms many mainstream methods used against harmful organisms. With numerous lined up cases of antibiotic resistance, it's no wonder why colloidal silver has become extremely popular in recent years. Here are reasons why you should buy colloidal silver
It has been used since 370 BC to clean wounds. From the eighteenth century, silver nitrate is also used to treat skin infections and to prevent eye infections in newborns in hospitals.
Antibacterial more resistant than antibiotics
Colloidal silver destroys bacteria that resist antibiotics without the bacteria themselves becoming resistant to treatment.
To treat skin problems
Colloidal silver can be adequately used for the treatment of Burns, eczema, psoriasis, candidiasis, and periodontitis. It also helps to repair the skin, after a crisis of eczema or psoriasis.
Conjunctivitis and otitis
Colloidal silver reduces mucosal inflammation caused by bacteria, and destroys the infection quickly and effectively, relieving eye irritation. The silver nanoparticles isolate the damaged cells and reject them, causing the blood system to eliminate them. It can also be used in the treatment of all types of otitis, including those that are due to fungal infections and that cannot be treated with antibiotics.
Against the flu and the cold
HOUSEHOLD USES FOR COLLOIDAL SILVER
If you haven’t switched from to leave chemical cleaners, let me encourage you to do so. Since colloidal silver is known to contain antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral qualities it’s the prime choice for a natural cleaning solution. A quick cleaning with colloidal silver provides the same benefits as a deep clean would. Just spray down space and give it a quick wipe, there is nothing to it!
AROUND THE HOUSE CLEANING:
- CS can be used to clean garbage cans & diaper pails to prevent decaying orders and mold.
- For disinfecting toilet brushes, sponges and toilet plungers.
- Mop the floor [kitchen and bathrooms(sink, tub)].
- Any surface which is touched often (kids toys, doorknobs, wipe down remotes, phones, headphones, glasses)
- Sanitize kitchen counters, cutting boards, dish sponge and kitchen rags to prevent bacteria.
- For laundry, especially after illness.
- Soak toothbrushes, water pic, and dentures to sterilize them.
- When a small amount of CS is added to food items, it can help prevent fermenting, curding, spoiling, and molding.
- Canning, Preserving or Bottling Purpose: add one tablespoon per quart to anything required pressure canning.
- Fruits and Vegetables: spray items with CS to prevent molding and to keep fresher longer.